Rivoli has a low emission zone in place, also called ZTL in Italian.
Dates and Emission Standards:
Petrol Euro 1
Diesel Euro 3
Two-stroke motorcycles & mopeds Euro 1 and less than 10 years old
Piemonte LEZs are in operation all year
The whole municipal area, except
- Sections of motorways or bypasses within the city boundary,
- corso Susa dal confine from the edge of town to the motorway,
- The entire corso Allamano within the municipal boundary,
- via Villarbasse, corso Primo Levi, via Rivalta from the municipal boundary to corso Primo Levi,
- via Alpignano da corso Susa to the border with Alpignano,
- via Rosta and corso De Gasperi, from the municipal boundary to the entrance of the ring road,
- the part of via Bruere from the Provinciale road number 177,
- corso IV Novembre from Tetti Neirotti to corso Allamano,
- strada Moncalieri and the Provinciale road number 175 to the corso Allamano within the municipal boundary.
Has signs similar to this, a banned vehicle sign with the requirements below:
Retrofitting a certified diesel particulate trap allows entry to the LEZ. For more information see our retrofitting section.
Passenger vehicles (M1, up to 8 seats and L1, L3 motorcycles) Monday to Friday from 08:00 - 19:00
Goods vehicles under 3.5 tonnes including motorcycle-based vehicles (N1, L2, L4 and L5)
Monday to Friday from 08:30 - 13:00 and from 14:30 - 19:00.
Action under Article. 7, paragraph 13, of Legislative Decree no. 285/92. False declarations are punishable under the Penal Code under Article. 76 D.P.R. 445, 28/12/2000.
There is currently no Italian national scheme, but regional as well as individual city schemes.
Zona a Traffico Limitato (ZTL) or Limitazioni della circolazione, the general name for all access regulation schemes, also used for Low Emission Zones.