Dates and details
Dates and Emission Standards:
Petrol Euro 1
Diesel Euro 3
Two-stroke motorcycles & mopeds Euro 1 and less than 10 years old
Piemonte LEZs are in operation all year
Vehicles under 3,5 tonnes, including motorcycles.
The whole municipal area, except
- Sections of motorways or bypasses within the city boundary,
- corso Susa dal confine from the edge of town to the motorway,
- The entire corso Allamano within the municipal boundary,
- via Villarbasse, corso Primo Levi, via Rivalta from the municipal boundary to corso Primo Levi,
- via Alpignano da corso Susa to the border with Alpignano,
- via Rosta and corso De Gasperi, from the municipal boundary to the entrance of the ring road,
- the part of via Bruere from the Provinciale road number 177,
- corso IV Novembre from Tetti Neirotti to corso Allamano,
- strada Moncalieri and the Provinciale road number 175 to the corso Allamano within the municipal boundary.
Has signs similar to this, a banned vehicle sign with the requirements below:
Need to Register?
Foreign vehicles affected?
Retrofitting a certified diesel particulate trap allows entry to the LEZ. For more information see our retrofitting section.
Hours of operation
Passenger vehicles (M1, up to 8 seats and L1, L3 motorcycles) Monday to Friday from 08:00 - 19:00
Goods vehicles under 3.5 tonnes including motorcycle-based vehicles (N1, L2, L4 and L5)
Monday to Friday from 08:30 - 13:00 and from 14:30 - 19:00.
Action under Article. 7, paragraph 13, of Legislative Decree no. 285/92. False declarations are punishable under the Penal Code under Article. 76 D.P.R. 445, 28/12/2000.
There is currently no Italian national scheme, but regional as well as individual city schemes.
Local name for the scheme
Zona a Traffico Limitato (ZTL) or Limitazioni della circolazione, the general name for all access regulation schemes, also used for Low Emission Zones.
Piemonte Region, transport page with details of the LEZs
Piemonte Region, air quality page
Rivoli city website